21st July 2020, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I become an Astronaut through ME Mechanical Engineering course? Is it mandatory to study ME Aerospace Engineering?

Sir, I am studying 2nd year of BE with Mechanical Engineering. I want to become an Astronaut. So, I want to know if I study ME in Mechanical Engineering then I have a chance to become an Astronaut or I have to study ME in Aerospace Engineering?

25th June 2021, 06:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an Astronaut through ME Mechanical Engineering course? Is it mandatory to study ME Aerospace Engineering?

Yes, you can become an Astronaut through the ME in the Mechanical Engineering course. The eligibility requirements to become an astronaut in India is a candidate must be a citizen of India and must have a bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering/physics/mathematics/chemistry or biology with a minimum score of 65% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. A master's or doctorate degree in aerospace engineering, aeronautical engineering, science is essential for higher positions and will add up to your achievements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?