6th May 2012, 11:17 PM
C N MANOJ

Can I become an Astronaut by taking Aerospace stream in M.Tech course being a candidate pursuing Mechanical Engineering?

at present i am pursuing mechanical engineering,can i become an astronaut by taking aero space in m.tech

Related Questions:
  1. Suggestions to become an Astronaut being a candidate having interest in Aerospace Engineering?
  2. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  3. How to become scientist for astrobiology in ISRO?
  4. How can I become an astronaut and space scientist after studying in mechanical engineering
  5. Can I apply for Ph.D in Astrophysics programme if pursuing M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Is Aerospace Industry Good For Career and Evergreen?
  7. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  9. How can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering from MIT, USA
  10. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  11. What's the difference between astronaut, aeronautical engineering and aerospace engineering? Which one stream is better according to future prospective?
  12. How can I become an Astronaut?
  13. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  14. Which course should I take after 12th to become an Astronaut other than Aerospace Engineering?
  15. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  16. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  17. Can I take admission in IIT in Aeronautics or Aerospace after pursuing B.E in Mechanical? What is the procedure?
  18. Will there be any other Entrance Exams to join M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering being a candidate having not qualified in GATE Exam?
18th August 2012, 04:48 PM
singhhr23

Default Re: Can I become an Astronaut by taking Aerospace stream in M.Tech course being a candidate pursuing Mechanical Engineering?

Aerospace engineering has good scope and It is very good course to pursue. There are two sub branches comes in Aerospace engineering you can choose any one.

Aeronautical engineering :
It deals with the equipment used on the aviation system on the earth surface . They are researching on the high speed technology. They are involved in the manufacturing, maintenance, rearing of the commercial and military air craft. They have to take care of all thing on the air craft.

Astronautical engineering:

Astronautical engineering the equipment used in the space . They are involving in the construction of the space craft, rocket, satellite, space station etc. this field is more challenging than the aeronautical engineering. as they are do experiment to the space related and they have to go to the space for different research.They are researching on the invention of planet like earth or exploring the solar system.

I would suggest you to choose the astronautical engineering as it has a great demand on the recent market.

Thanks.....
12th March 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become an Astronaut by taking Aerospace stream in M.Tech course being a candidate pursuing Mechanical Engineering?

i m a female student of b.tech 1st yr.at this tym i have electronics branch..i have a great interest in aerospace stream ..i m too much fascinated by space.plz tell me .either ec or mechanical. which branch should i study in b.tech regarding my aim...&&&some people say that mech is not ok for girls...are they right ??......& what is the difference b/w being an spaceman & aerospace engg????....plz tell me in detail...i will be highly thankful to u.......&if possible then plz send it to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?