18th August 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Professor with MPhil(Business Finance & Economics) Degree of Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur?

Hello friends, I would like to know that if I do MPhil(Business Finance & Economics) from Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur then I have any chance to become a Professor or not? Please let me know that can I become a professor or not? Thank you!

15th September 2018, 04:43 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Can I become a Professor with MPhil(Business Finance & Economics) Degree of Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur?

Hi there!

Yes, you can become a professor after this course.

M.PHIL and PHD are the two courses which makes it easy for a person to enter into education field and become a professor.

Depending upon the requirement of college, You can become the professor.

You can easily teach degree students after completing MPHIL.

Hope this helps!
15th September 2018, 05:38 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Professor with MPhil(Business Finance & Economics) Degree of Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur?

Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur

Yes, you can become a Professor with MPhil(Business Finance & Economics) Degree of Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS: Residency Road, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342011
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?