4th May 2020, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Professor through MSc(Information Technology) course of VG Vaze College of Arts, Science and Commerce?

Hi friends, I am planning to secure admission in VG Vaze College of Arts, Science and Commerce for studying MSc(Information Technology) program? I am planning to do this course from this college. So, after completing this course I will become a Professor or not? Thank you!

15th May 2020, 06:06 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: Can I become a Professor through MSc(Information Technology) course of VG Vaze College of Arts, Science and Commerce?

You can apply the course and after the course you will not directly get the job as a professor because there certain exams for teaching in colleges.
You need to apply for UGC NET in you main subject and pass the exam then only you are eligible to teach in colleges and for teaching in schools(small classes
) you need to have only B.Ed degree and for higher classe you need to pass SET exam .
For college professors UGC NET is compulsory.
17th May 2020, 09:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Professor through MSc(Information Technology) course of VG Vaze College of Arts, Science and Commerce?

Yes, you can become a professor after studying MSc in Information Technology with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate. The candidate need to apply for UGC NET examination for JRF(Junior Research Fellowship) and the post of Assistant Professor. The candidate age should not be more than 28 years for JRF and there is no age bar for the post of Assistant Professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?