4th May 2020, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MSc(Information Technology) admission in VG Vaze College of Arts, Science and Commerce?

Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the procedure for securing admission in VG Vaze College of Arts, Science and Commerce to study MSc(Information Technology) program? I want to do this course in this college. Please help me with the admission procedure.

17th May 2020, 09:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MSc(Information Technology) admission in VG Vaze College of Arts, Science and Commerce?

The admission procedure to study MSc in Information Technology at VG Vaze College is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in Technology/BTech/BE in Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of merit.

Interested candidate can apply online through college website www.vazecollege.net by clicking on admission tab and then on the Online Application option. Fill the form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?