9th April 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed after passing graduation in Commerce?

Sir/ma'am as I did graduation in commerce n post graduation in mba marketing will I be able to do b.ed after passing graduation in commerce?
And may i teach in schools now while studying b.ed. or should I have to do any other course also. Please let me know. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Ed after passing graduation in Commerce?
  2. Can I do B.Ed on the basis of graduation?
  3. Is it possible to do PG in Economics after passing graduation in commerce with 50%?
  4. After passing commerce stream with Maths what should I opt for graduation?
  5. List of the courses available after passing graduation in commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can i do MCA after passing graduation in commerce with 55%?
  7. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  8. How should I get any degree after completing 10th? I am 35 years old
  9. How to go for MBA course after passing 11th commerce? I have completed graduation with Accountancy honors
  10. How to get admission in B.Ed regular after passing graduation?
  11. Fee structure of B.Ed education in Mumbai College?
  12. Can I improve my marks in graduation? I did my graduation 5 years back from DU
  13. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  14. What is SAP and what could be the eligibility criteria for it?
  15. Am I eligible for SET exam in Commerce Subject after passing graduation with Zoology Hons. from Calcutta?
  16. How to join government college for B.Ed course? I have completed graduation degree with 74%
  17. How to go for Social Service by passing MPSC exam? I have completed graduation from commerce
  18. Am i eligible for B.Com, B.Ed course after completing B.A(Tamil)? How to apply for government teacher post in Tamilnadu?
15th April 2014, 08:42 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after passing graduation in Commerce?

Hello friend !

B.Ed -------- Bachelor of Education.

This is a Post Graduation programme, which is generally carried out after the Graduation.

If you are seriously interested in the field of Teaching, then B.Ed is the perfect option to choose.

This course helps in developing the understanding and competencies required by practising teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage.

This program is recognized by NCVT.

Your graduation should be from the following for doing B.Ed program :

Bachelor of Arts(B.A),
Bachelor of Science (BSc) or
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com).

Note : There is no age limit for B.Ed course .

You must be a Graduate in 10+2+3 pattern with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate for B.Ed course.

For the B.Ed course, you need to appear for B.Ed entrance examination Ed-CET.

For getting into this course, you need to appear for the B.Ed entrance examination called Ed.CET .

Eligibility Criteria of Ed-CET

You should have cleared one of the following degrees from any of the Universities recognized by Indian Government.:

B.A.
B.Sc.
B.Com.
B.Sc.(Home Science)
B.C.A.
B.B.M.

If you are writing their final year exams of the above mentioned degrees in the respective year may also apply for the exam.

General Category Candidates should have achieved a minimum aggregate of 50% in one of the Bachelor Degrees mentioned above.

Other reserved category candidates should have a minimum aggregate of 40% in their respective degrees.

Age Limit of Ed-CET

Candidate should be above the age of 19years by the date mentioned in that particular year.

Qualification Criteria for Ed.CET

General and OBC category candidates should get a minimum of 37 marks in the Ed-CET exam to qualify it.

For SC/ST Category candidates a minimum mark has not been defined .

All the Best !!
18th December 2016, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after passing graduation in Commerce?

Sir/madam,
Can i do B.Ed after passing just b.com.
Actually someone told me bcom together with post graduation is mandatory to do B.Ed, Is it so?
please suggest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?