11th June 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i do Doctorate in Medicine Psychology with Post Graduation in Psychology?

Can anyone guide me whether can i do doctor of medicine psychology? I am a Post Graduate in Psychology.

6th April 2017, 01:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do Doctorate in Medicine Psychology with Post Graduation in Psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone guide me whether can i do doctor of medicine psychology? I am a Post Graduate in Psychology.

Yes, you can do PhD in Clinical Psychology after completion of Post Graduation in Psychology. Candidates who possess a MA in Psychology or M.Sc in Clinical Psychology or M.Phil in Psychology / Clinical Psychology will be eligible to apply for PhD in Clinical Psychology program. The admission to the PhD in Clinical Psychology will be done on the basis of an entrance test and interview. Those students who have cleared the entrance test will be called for an interview before admission. The PhD in Clinical Psychology course is available in various colleges and universities in India like

Santosh University - Official Website

Amity University - Official Website

Himachal Pradesh University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?