27th October 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue Psychology for post graduation? I am currently studying in 3rd year IT in Pune University

hi,i am currently studying in the third year of engineering(IT) in pune university.
i am interested to pursue psychology for post graduation.
further i'd like have a career as a cognititve/behavioural psychology researcher.
whatis the procedure to apply for indian as well as foreign universities?
which are the top universities to study psychology?
-shivraj

28th May 2013, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue Psychology for post graduation? I am currently studying in 3rd year IT in Pune University

Hi i m Masters in Pharmacy. However i m passionate to study Psychology. Starting from the scratch i.e BA in psycholgy is the only option...Can i do Masters right a away in Behavioral Psychology. I have 1 year of working experience in WIPRO (Pharmacovigilence). Life is set, but not in Psycholoy that i m so interested in...Please mail me for any assistance that you could provide at [email protected]
1st October 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue Psychology for post graduation? I am currently studying in 3rd year IT in Pune University

please please please !! if anyone have the information abut it please share it with me !! is it really necessary to have a graduate degree in psychology to persue pg course ?
3rd January 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to pursue Psychology for post graduation? I am currently studying in 3rd year IT in Pune University

[QUnregistered;2787294]hi,i am currently studying in the third year of engineering(IT) in pune university.
i am interested to pursue psychology for post graduation.
further i'd like have a career as a cognititve/behavioural psychology researcher.
whatis the procedure to apply for indian as well as foreign universities?
which are the top universities to study psychology?
-shivraj[/QUOTE]

I think you can pursue MA in psychology easily from IGNOU and for doing MA you just need a bachelors degree in any subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?