6th January 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Arch after doing bachelors in planning?

I am persuing b.planning from an AICTE and UGC approved college can i be elegible for doing M.Arch after completing bachelors. also i want to know what is the scope of B.Planning in INDIA as well as in Abroad.

31st May 2015, 01:02 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Arch after doing bachelors in planning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am persuing b.planning from an AICTE and UGC approved college can i be elegible for doing M.Arch after completing bachelors. also i want to know what is the scope of B.Planning in INDIA as well as in Abroad.
Yes, of course you are eligible for M.Arch after completing B.Planning. Those students who complete B.Arch or equivalent qualification with 50% of marks are eligible to apply for M.Arch course. Students appearing in final year B.Arch are eligible to apply. You are required to appear and qualify in the Architecture entrance exams such as, NATA Aptitude Test, JNTU PACET exam, etc. Some reputed university may also require an Aptitude Test and Interview for admission into M.Arch.

There is good scope for B.Planning is both the Indian and Abroad as well. After successfully completing B.Planning course you can get job opportunities in one of the fields like,
  • Educational Institution
  • Private Construction Organization
  • Railway Department
  • Public Work Department
  • National Institute of Urban Affairs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?