30th April 2012, 09:13 PM
cool Amrit

How many careers and courses are there in science stream?

can anybody tell me that how many careers and courses are there in science stream(non-medical).which subjects i will take for such career and course.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me and get me out of this troublesome situation.

13th August 2012, 11:30 PM
ad55

Default Re: How many careers and courses are there in science stream?

Science non medical stream is one of the most selected stream in our country
the subjects included in non medical are physics,chemistry,maths,english and one optional subject
there are vast varieties of careers you can choose from in this stream,some of them are listed below
1.Engineer
2.Teacher( do B.sc & M.sc)
3.Eco honours
4.Data analyst
5.Buisness man
13th August 2012, 11:32 PM
ad55

Science non medical stream is one of the most selected stream in our country
the subjects included in non medical are physics,chemistry,maths,english and one optional subject
there are vast varieties of careers you can choose from in this stream,some of them are listed below
1.Engineer
3.Eco honours
4.Data analyst
5.Buisness man
14th August 2012, 08:37 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Well there are plenty of courses out there in science stream that you can opt for after 12th. I think you should decide for yourself about what to do after completing 12th. I am writing down few possibilities so you can choose wisely.

B.Tech

If you have taken Physics, Maths and Chemistry as the subjects then B.Tech could be a great career option for you. Engineering graduates are high in demand both in private sector and government areas like Public Sector Undertaking. Before you can get admission for B.Tech, you need to appear in entrance exams like AIEEE and IIT-JEE. You need at least 60 percent marks to appear in IIT-JEE while 50 percent marks in 12th for AIEEE.

BCA

If you have been fascinated by the computers then why not make a career in it. Although there are several computer courses but my recommendation for you would be Bachelor in Computer Applications (BCA). It is a course related to programming languages, networking, software etc. However to get good job, you will have to do post graduate course as well which is called MCA. The requirement for BCA is that you should have Maths as one of the subjects in Class 12th.

BCA can be done after completing 10+2. However you need at least 50-60 percent marks to get admission in good college. Several colleges conducts entrance exams of their own for BCA admission.

BBA

Another great career path for science students is management studies. If you are interested in working in management rather a technical job then BBA which stands for Bachelor in Business Administration is a good choice for you. However similarly to BCA, to have a great future you will have to do MBA as well.

For admission you need at least 50 percent marks in 12th board with English and Maths as the subjects. Once completed BBA you should sit for CAT or MAT entrance exam for MBA admission.

B.Sc

If you have love for the Science then of course B.Sc is the great option. There are wide range of subjects to choose from. Some examples are Zoology, Physics, Mathematics, Botany, Chemistry etc. You would have to do M.Sc before thinking of a great job. One good option after M.Sc would be lecturer job in government colleges. You can simply appear in National Eligibility Test which is conducted for lecturer jobs.
14th August 2012, 09:03 AM
jainsubi

A number of courses are available in maths and science-
Bachelors of engineering(BE)
Bachelors of technology(B.TECH)
bachelors in science(BSC)
bachelors in computer application(BCA)
apart from these some diploma courses are also available.
and people from maths and science can aaply in most of jobs like banking jobs and ssc as well as many others.
14th August 2012, 11:14 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear There ,

There are a number of career courses available if you have complete your 12th with Science Stream. These Courses are :

* You should go for B.Tech/B.E.

* You can go for Graduation with Science.

* You can also opt for BCA

* You can also select Management and can choose BBA.

But my dear friend , one thing i would like to tell you that before choosing any of the above mentioned , plz think very carefully and find out that in which field you have the most interest and have more knowledge.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
14th August 2012, 12:49 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Well there are plenty of courses out there in science stream that you can opt for after 12th. I think you should decide for yourself about what to do after completing 12th. I am writing down few possibilities so you can choose wisely.

B.Tech

If you have taken Physics, Maths and Chemistry as the subjects then B.Tech could be a great career option for you. Engineering graduates are high in demand both in private sector and government areas like Public Sector Undertaking. Before you can get admission for B.Tech, you need to appear in entrance exams like AIEEE and IIT-JEE. You need at least 60 percent marks to appear in IIT-JEE while 50 percent marks in 12th for AIEEE.

BCA

If you have been fascinated by the computers then why not make a career in it. Although there are several computer courses but my recommendation for you would be Bachelor in Computer Applications (BCA). It is a course related to programming languages, networking, software etc. However to get good job, you will have to do post graduate course as well which is called MCA. The requirement for BCA is that you should have Maths as one of the subjects in Class 12th.

BCA can be done after completing 10+2. However you need at least 50-60 percent marks to get admission in good college. Several colleges conducts entrance exams of their own for BCA admission.

BBA

Another great career path for science students is management studies. If you are interested in working in management rather a technical job then BBA which stands for Bachelor in Business Administration is a good choice for you. However similarly to BCA, to have a great future you will have to do MBA as well.

For admission you need at least 50 percent marks in 12th board with English and Maths as the subjects. Once completed BBA you should sit for CAT or MAT entrance exam for MBA admission.

B.Sc

If you have love for the Science then of course B.Sc is the great option. There are wide range of subjects to choose from. Some examples are Zoology, Physics, Mathematics, Botany, Chemistry etc. You would have to do M.Sc before thinking of a great job. One good option after M.Sc would be lecturer job in government colleges. You can simply appear in National Eligibility Test which is conducted for lecturer jobs.
14th August 2012, 03:29 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

DEAR FRIEND,

THERE ARE SOME OPTION ::-
1.Engineer
3.Eco honours
4.Data analyst
5.Buisness man

BEST OF LUCK.
14th August 2012, 03:30 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

DEAR FRIEND,

THERE ARE SOME OPTION ::-
1.Engineer
3.Eco honours
4.Data analyst
5.Buisness man

BEST OF LUCK.
5th April 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the future of BCA and MCA? where can we get jobs and what will be the minimum package?
7th June 2013, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

in which course i will get the highest salary.?
8th July 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Have got 7cgpa in science and C1 grade in maths so which subject should I choose b/w arts and science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?