10th November 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Com in Finance with less than 55% in B.Com Honours of Delhi University?

Sir,
I am doing B.Com Honours 2nd year from Delhi University and I have got 44% marks in 1st year. I want to do Master's in Finance but I have heard for that 55% aggregate is required in B.Com and I don't think I will get it. So can you please help me and tell me that can I do M.Com in Finance?

14th November 2015, 07:27 AM
Sam James

Default Re: Can I do M.Com in Finance with less than 55% in B.Com Honours of Delhi University?

Sorry to say that almost all Universities keep a cutoff percentage for MCom admission which is usually 55%. So try to grab as much mark in your coming exams. You can possibly upgrade your score. Try to score atleast 70% in the next exams, your percentage will increase above 55%.
14th November 2015, 05:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Com in Finance with less than 55% in B.Com Honours of Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am doing B.Com Honours 2nd year from Delhi University and I have got 44% marks in 1st year. I want to do Master's in Finance but I have heard for that 55% aggregate is required in B.Com and I don't think I will get it. So can you please help me and tell me that can I do M.Com in Finance?
No, you are not eligible to get admission in M.Com in Delhi University.

Those candidates who have completed B.Com with above 70% marks from a recognized university are eligible for M.Com course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?