21st September 2021, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in hotel management after completing graduation in geology honours?

I have done graduation in geology hons n now I am interested in hotel management..can I do masters in hotel management??m I eligible for masters in hotel management??? Plz reply me as soon as possible..if yes then plz tell me the names of college and entrance exam

21st September 2021, 10:55 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: Can I do masters in hotel management after completing graduation in geology honours?

Yes,

For Master's in Hotel Management Candidates must have a graduation degree with minimum 55 %marks from a recogniszed university
22nd September 2021, 11:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do masters in hotel management after completing graduation in geology honours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done graduation in geology hons n now I am interested in hotel management..can I do masters in hotel management??m I eligible for masters in hotel management??? Plz reply me as soon as possible..if yes then plz tell me the names of college and entrance exam
You have completed graduation degree so you are eligible for Masters in Hotel Management subject.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from recognized University are eligible to do masters degree in Hotel Management.

Your age should be above 17 years.
23rd September 2021, 09:06 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. After completing graduation in geology honors, you can pursue master's in hotel management.

Please find below the list of colleges for masters in hotel management.

1) Institute of Hotel Management, Catering and Nutrition - [IHM], Pusa

2) Institute of Hotel Management - [IHM]

3) Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration - [WGSHA]

4) Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition - [IHM]

5) Techno India IHM New Town Campus - [TIIHM]
25th September 2021, 10:49 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do a Master's in Hotel Management after completing graduation in Geology honours. The minimum qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in the relevant entrance examination which is conducted by the university or direct admission depends on the university. The minimum score may vary from college to college which you can check before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?