23rd March 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA(Infrastructure) after completing BArch course?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do MBA(Infrastructure) as I am a student of BArch, so I will be able to do this MBA(Infrastructure)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

25th March 2019, 12:55 PM
Isha Handa

Default Re: Can I do MBA(Infrastructure) after completing BArch course?

Hi,

You want to go for a full-time MBA or MBA distance learning? These days distance MBA is booming, you can pursue your MBA while working. You can take admission in MBA infrastructure as you can choose your elective in the 2nd year of MBA as per your interest.
26th March 2019, 10:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much do MBA(Infrastructure) after completing BArch course. The basic eligibility criteria to study MBA(Infrastructure) is pass in Bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized university with English as subject at 10+2 level. You have to qualify the CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT to get admission in MBA(Infrastructure) course. Duration of course is 2 years (4 semesters).
28th March 2019, 07:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely apply for admission in MBA (infrastructure) if you have got B.Arch degree from a recognised university or institute. Admission will be on merit though entrance exam conducted by the concerned organisation.

Just make sure you have got the required minimum marks in the qualifying degree according to the entrance exam you are applying for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?