23rd January 2022, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA(through exams like CAT, XAT, etc) after completing BMUS(Bachelor of Music)?

Can I do MBA(through exams like CAT, XAT, etc) after completing BMUS(Bachelor of Music)?

24th January 2022, 12:20 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA(through exams like CAT, XAT, etc) after completing BMUS(Bachelor of Music)?

Yes,you can do MBA after completing BMUS because qualification required for MBA is ,you must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
24th January 2022, 07:59 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA(through exams like CAT, XAT, etc) after completing BMUS(Bachelor of Music)?

Yes, MBA can be pursued after Arts, Commerce or Science stream. You must score at least 50% in order to apply for different MBA entrance exams. To get more details you can check it out on Google.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?