21st July 2019, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc(Medical Biochemistry) after completing BSc(Biochemistry)?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do MSc(Medical Biochemistry) as I am a student of BSc Biochemistry, so I will be able to do this MSc(Medical Biochemistry)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

23rd July 2019, 06:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MSc(Medical Biochemistry) after completing BSc(Biochemistry)?

Yes, you can do MSc(Medical Biochemistry) after completing BSc(Biochemistry. Required eligibility to study MSc(Medical Biochemistry) is the candidate should have passed MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS or B.Sc in nursing/zoology chemistry/ life sciences/anthropology/Biochemistry and other related fields from any recognized university.

MSc(Medical Biochemistry) is 2 years duration program for medical and nursing graduates. For science graduates it is 3 years duration.
23rd July 2019, 10:52 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MSc(Medical Biochemistry) after completing BSc(Biochemistry)?

The eligibility criteria required applicants to have completed their BSc in either subject of Botany, zoology, nutrition, food Sciences or any among animal Sciences, medicine and veterinary science with minimum aggregate marks of 55% and above from a reputed University.
24th July 2019, 12:27 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

M.Sc. Medical Biochemistry or Master of Science in Medical Biochemistry is a postgraduate Biochemistry course. Yes, you are eligible to do MSc(Medical Biochemistry) after completing BSc(Biochemistry). The course duration of the Master of Science in Medical Biochemistry is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?