21st February 2017, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Whether Biochemistry stream has a good career scope or not? What are the jobs available after completing Degree course in Biochemistry?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my career in Biochemistry field so I want to know whether Biochemistry stream has a good career scope or not? What are the jobs available after completing Degree course in Biochemistry? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Biochemistry stream has a good career scope or not? What are the jobs available after completing Degree course in Biochemistry? -- [New]
  2. What is the scope of biochemistry field after completing PG in Biochemistry?
  3. Can a candidate of B.Sc in MLT be eligible to apply for M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry? What will be the career scope of M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry?
  4. Which one has more scope biochemistry or microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
  6. What is the scope of Biochemistry?
  7. M.Sc Biochemistry vs. M.Sc Zoology? Which course has better scope and jobs opportunities?
  8. Details about BSc Biochemistry? What are the government jobs related to Biochemistry? What is the eligibility?
  9. What can I do after MD Biochemistry?
  10. What is the scope of Medical Biochemistry? I am a B.Sc graduate.
  11. How can I apply for government biochemistry jobs after completing MSc Biochemistry?
  12. Which one is the best between Biochemistry and Analytical Chemistry? Any good salaried jobs for MSc students?
  13. Career scope after completion of B.Sc in Genetics, Biochemistry and Zoology?
  14. Can I apply for IAS exam after completing Biochemistry Stream
  15. Career after BSc(h) biochemistry and Biochemical technology
  16. What is the future scope for biochemistry? I have completed graduation
  17. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  18. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc Biochemistry?
24th February 2017, 11:08 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether Biochemistry stream has a good career scope or not? What are the jobs available after completing Degree course in Biochemistry?

Biochemistry has a good career scope. Once you complete bachelor's of biochemistry, You will have wide range of career opportunities. If you have good flair and knowledge in biochemistry, Jobs are waiting for you.

Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) in science stream from a recognized board. Well reputed institutes also demand minimum 50% in (10+2).
- Some of well reputed institutes conduct entrance exam for admission.

Career Prospects

Job Types
- Chemist
- Pharmacist
- Toxicologist
- Geneticist
- Laboratory Supervisor
- Research Analyst
- Dairy Technologist
- Science Teacher

Employment Sectors
- Chemical Industries
- Biochemistry Sectors
- Pharmaceutical Firms
- Agriculture Sectors
- Food & Nutrition
- Laboratories
- Research and Development Firms
- Indian Civil Services
- Medical Research

Top Institutes Offering Bachelor's In Biochemistry
- Asutosh College, Kolkata
- Sri Venkateswara College, Delhi
- DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences & Hospital, Ghaziabad
- Punjab University
- Holy Cross College, Tiruchirapalli
- Meenakshi Mission Hospital & Research Center, Madurai
- Mithibai College of Arts, Mumbai
- Sacred Heart College, Tirupattur
- Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Allahabad
- Kongunadu Arts & Science College, Coimbatore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?