6th August 2016, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Nutrition Dietician course in IGNOU after B.A in Philosophy (H)?

Hello Sir, Can I pursue Nutrition Dietician Course in IGNOU after successful completion of B.A in Philosophy (H)? Please tell me immediately.

7th August 2016, 02:50 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Nutrition Dietician course in IGNOU after B.A in Philosophy (H)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, Can I pursue Nutrition Dietician Course in IGNOU after successful completion of B.A in Philosophy (H)? Please tell me immediately.

IGNOU offers Certificate in Food and Nutrition, Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education and M.Sc in Dietetics and Food Service Management. You can study the Diploma and Certificate courses in IGNOU with your qualification. But you cannot study M.Sc in Dietetics and Food Service Management course in IGNOU, because you are not eligible to study the course after BA in Philosophy. The course duration of the certificate course is 6 months and the diploma course is 1 year. The details are available in IGNOU websites;
Certificate in Food and Nutrition - Website Link
Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education - Website Link
M.Sc in Dietetics and Food Service Management - Website Link
5th January 2019, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Nutrition Dietician course in IGNOU after B.A in Philosophy (H)?

I want to know the fee structure and the last date of the submission of the forms for the diploma course of dietician and nutrition from ignou
16th February 2019, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to do nutritionist course from IGNOU but my qualifications is B.A. Can I eligible to do this course
23rd February 2019, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to do nutrition n dietician diploma from IGNOU bt my Qualifications is.. NDDY diploma & pursuing M. A in yoga. Can I eligible to do this course is that possible if I can do digri label cours
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?