25th October 2021, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PGDCA or any master degree after completion of computer science?

Can I do PGDCA or any master degree after completion of diploma in computer science passed with first class. If so is there any correspondence courses. And what is the duration of that course.

26th October 2021, 11:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PGDCA or any master degree after completion of computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do PGDCA or any master degree after completion of diploma in computer science passed with first class. If so is there any correspondence courses. And what is the duration of that course.
After completion of diploma in Computer Science, you can't do masters degree but you can do PGDCA course.

The duration of this course is 2 years.

Those candidates who have completed diploma course from a recognized University are eligible for PGDCA course.
30th October 2021, 10:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PGDCA or any master degree after completion of computer science?

PGDCA is post graduate diploma course and to pursue the same you are required to have complete graduation degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.

So, on the basis of diploma course in computer science which is not equivalent to a graduation degree, you are not eligible to pursue PGDCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?