6th February 2023, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I do UGC NET after MPhil if i have MPhil after PGDM?

Can I do UGC NET after MPhil if i have MPhil after PGDM?

10th February 2023, 09:30 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do UGC NET after MPhil if i have MPhil after PGDM?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for UGC NET Examination:

The basic minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for this UGC NET Examination is given below:

Name of the Examination - UGC NET Exam

>> Candidates who have completed Master's Degree or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline or stream are eligible to apply for UGC NET Examination.

>> The minimum percentage required in the qualifying examination is 55% marks to be eligible.

>> As M.Phil course is a Master's Degree, I can say that you will be eligible to apply for UGC NET Examination.

>> There is no certain age limit required for the post of Assistant Professor in UGC NET, whereas maximum age should not exceed 31 years for appearing in JRF Examination.
10th February 2023, 11:35 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do UGC NET after MPhil if i have MPhil after PGDM?

Yes, you can do UGC NET after PGDM.
And after MPhil you are eligible for NET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?