29th December 2016, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I drop a year after B.Sc for my masters degree?

Can I drop a year after B.Sc and then go for masters the next year because I have a lot of things to prepapre for entrance exams and also for use in future?

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam to clear for masters degree after BPT? What type of preparation is required for it?
  2. How to do masters degree after completing BSc degree?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for doing masters in Germany if I have a year drop?
  4. What are the opportunities available after passing 12th science with 75%?
  5. Can I get a dual masters degree in the same subject with one year's difference in academic session?
  6. Can I do Ph.D after completing BCA?
  7. Am I eligible to give improvement exams for masters degree present year?
  8. Can I do masters in abroad after completing BSc degree?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get sponsors for doing masters degree abroad?
  10. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  11. Should I drop a year for engineering preparation of join some BSc college?
  12. List of top universities in USA for doing masters degree in forensic science and psychology?
  13. Which field is better for me for Masters Degree between Forensic Science and Archaeology after completion of B.Sc in Geology? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  14. Am I eligible to do masters degree after completion of engineering?
  15. Masters degree in Law after completing BSc computer science? Colleges which offer masters degree in law? How can I apply for them?
  16. Can I do Masters degree and B.Ed degree in the same year? Can I enroll in masters after 6 months completion of B.Ed?
  17. Can I do masters in criminology after bachelor degree in Economics?
  18. Should I take admission in BSc or drop a year to prepare for entrance exams next year? -- [Most Discussed]
29th December 2016, 02:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I drop a year after B.Sc for my masters degree?

Yes, why not, you can drop a year after Bachelor's degree in science to prepare for entrance examination of Master's degree.

There will be no problem in getting admission in Mater's degree after qualifying entrance exam because of one year academic gap. It will not cause any problem in future also.
29th December 2016, 05:30 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, gap year is not a bar to get admission in master degree course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

But, you have to qualify in entrance examination or be in merit list to get admission in master course.
29th December 2016, 11:54 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

*In various job recruitment interview, if gap between studies is less than two years then there is no question asked on reason for gap between academics.

*You can drop a year after Bachelor of Science if you want to prepare for competitive exam for admission in Master's degree in good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?