10th April 2017, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I expect a good placement after MBA, if I have got poor marks?

I have got 45% in both 10th and 12th and I have completed my BBA with 58% and I wont to do MBA from a good B-school, so if I score well in MBA. Can I think of good placement in a company. As I have to invest more than 8 lac. So, can I expect to get a good placement even if my academic marks are very poor? Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank should I expect after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? In which colleges can I get?
  2. How much rank can I expect after scoring 40-50 in AIEEE? Will I get any good colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How much rank should I expect in AIEEE after scoring 40-50 out of 360 in AIEEE? Any good colleges in which I can apply?
  4. What should I do in case I am not able to get placement even after securing good marks in B.E. from Pune university?
  5. List of best colleges to join for doing MBA in Pune?
  6. Good colleges offering MBA course at 28 percentile in CAT and has good placement background?
  7. How to get good placement after passing MBA in finance and HR?
  8. Scholarships for poor students having good marks in 10+2?
  9. How to get prepared for infosys campus placement? I'm having very good communication skills but am poor in technical field
  10. Which course is best Arts or Commerce?
  11. How many MBA colleges in Delhi are there which provides good placement but the fees is less?
  12. Can I get campus placement after MCA after scoring 57.5% marks
  13. List of colleges with good placement criteria which offers MBA in International Marketing?
  14. Information about Delhi Business School placements? Was the placement good for MBA course?
  15. Am I eligible to study MBA with poor English after completion of B.Tech?
  16. MBA in a good college for student coming from a poor family background?
  17. Is IIBS Noida a good college to pursue MBA course? Which is the best course to opt for in terms of placement and placement packages?
  18. Is it beneficial to do integrated MBA from IIM? Any guarantee of good placement after 5 years?
11th April 2017, 12:27 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I expect a good placement after MBA, if I have got poor marks?

Placement after completion of MBA degree will depend on your academic record of the same degree and performance in the campus interview.

Hence, if you van manage to study from a top B-school, then after successful completion you will have chance of getting a decent job.
12th April 2017, 02:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 45% in both 10th and 12th and I have completed my BBA with 58% and I wont to do MBA from a good B-school, so if I score well in MBA. Can I think of good placement in a company. As I have to invest more than 8 lac. So, can I expect to get a good placement even if my academic marks are very poor? Please help.

It is very difficult to get good placement after MBA, if you have scored low marks. The marks scored in 10th, 12th, Graduation and MBA will be important for getting a job in good companies. Many organizations like Investment Bankers, Big Consultancies, Marketing firms etc. may have use the 12th marks to shortlist candidates for the recruitment. So sometimes the low marks in the schools also affect your placement. Some leading companies set the minimum eligibility as 60% marks throughout the academics. Actually, the low marks will affect your placement chances in big companies.
13th April 2017, 06:32 PM
rajii96

It is little more difficult to get placement in MBA? If you have good skills then it is possible to get a good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?