20th February 2023, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Can i face problems (any type) in future with COMMERCE (without maths)?

Can i face problems (any type) in future with COMMERCE (without maths)? Can i get admission in B.COM (hons.) with Commerce (without maths)? Can i do MBA with th same stream? Can i do CA?
Now, i am in XI.
Pls. Help me friends.
Sq.

22nd February 2023, 04:17 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Can i face problems (any type) in future with COMMERCE (without maths)?

While it is not necessary to have studied mathematics in order to pursue commerce in high school or college, it may limit your options for certain courses and careers in the future that require a strong foundation in mathematics.

Having said that, admission to B.Com (Hons.) depends on the specific requirements of the college or university you are applying to, and some may require mathematics as a subject in high school.

As for MBA and CA, most institutions do not require mathematics as a prerequisite, but you may need to have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, which can be developed through the study of mathematics.

Overall, while not having mathematics in commerce may limit some of your options, there are still many careers and opportunities that are available to you. It is important to identify your strengths and interests and choose a career path that aligns with them.
22nd February 2023, 05:01 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i face problems (any type) in future with COMMERCE (without maths)?

If you have studied commerce without maths , then also there is no problem.
It depends on the course you choose for further studies.
If it requires maths , then you have to study maths by taking extra tutions.
You can persue CA if you are interested , as it does not require students to have studied maths.
Maths is also not compulsory for MBA .
You have to be confident enough regarding your career.
You can persue a course of your choice and if it requires maths then you can cover it by taking help of tution, online class etc
Maths is not that difficult that you can't study.
22nd February 2023, 10:32 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

There are numerous fields in commerce that you can choose from without math. A wide range of degree programs is available, including those in law, education, fine arts, arts courses, event management, hospitality management, and many more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?