6th October 2017, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

What type of problems I will face in future if I had history arrears in B.Tech?

What type of problems will I face in future if I had history arrears in B.Tech? Will I not be able to attend interviews? Can you please answer me back on this as soon as possible to me. Awaiting for the response soon from someone who is an expert.

7th October 2017, 12:09 PM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: What type of problems I will face in future if I had history arrears in B.Tech?

If we talk about the government sector firms For most of the PSU jobs you are allowed to have KTS/arrears . But you should have the agree gate of more than 65 % with average of all semester .

As of now in most of the big PSU , you have to qualify in GATE & according to the Gate score card you can apply and called for written / Interview.

But in private sector companies, Some companies have criteria that candidate should not have backlog more than one or two.

Exp.- IN L&T company more than one KT/arrears is not allowed .

So You will face the problem in criteria for some of the companies & if you have more KTS ,you may also have problem while facing interview .
7th October 2017, 07:41 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of problems I will face in future if I had history arrears in B.Tech?

There is no problem at all if you have arrears but you will have cleared before placement drive. The essential criteria is that you must not have existing backlogs in Bachelor of Technology at time of placement drives.

So you must ensure that you have cleared all backlogs of bachelor's degree before placement drive.
9th August 2022, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

There is no problem if you have a history of arrears. In fact, 90 percent of companies don't consider them. They only need people with a lot of skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?