13th November 2016, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MA after completing B.Com? What is the procedure of admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Com and now I want to continue with my education. I want to pursue MA so I want to know how can I get admission in MA after completing B.Com? Please tell me the procedure of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get external admission for SYB.Com after completing F.Y.B.Com with ATKT
  2. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  3. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in MA after completing B.Com? What is the procedure of admission?
  5. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure of admission into first year of B.Com? What is the fee structure of B.Com course?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  8. Procedure for admission in M.Com? Syllabus of the course? What is the actual procedure to get admission and condition to get admission?
  9. Is it possible to apply directly for TYB.Com after completing HSc 2 years
  10. What is the procedure for CA after completing B.Com? I have completed B.Com(TPP)
  11. Procedure to get admission for 2nd year of B.Com course after completion of Diploma in Commercial Practice in ITI?
  12. Various B.Com colleges for admission and their detailed procedure? Can I get admission with 58% in 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue MA after completing B.Sc? What is the procedure for admission?
  14. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  15. Admission UG mass communication course in DU after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure?
  16. Procedure for admission to B.Com course in Delhi and Chandigarh?
  17. How to take admission in Law college after finishing B.Com from Mumbai University? What is the procedure for admission?
  18. How can I get admission in B.Com after scoring 70% in 10th class and 50% in 12th class
14th November 2016, 05:08 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MA after completing B.Com? What is the procedure of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Com and now I want to continue with my education. I want to pursue MA so I want to know how can I get admission in MA after completing B.Com? Please tell me the procedure of admission.
Yes, you can get admission in MA after completing B.Com. Those students who have passed their bachelor’s degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for MA course. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination in some universities. In some other universities the admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the graduation. You can apply online for the admission, after short listing you will be called for the admission. The course can be done in various universities in India in regular and correspondence mode.
14th November 2016, 11:37 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MA after completing B.Com? What is the procedure of admission?

Yes, you can get admission in the above mentioned course after completion of B.Com course, there is no such problem in it. You will for that have to appear for test conducted by the prospective Institute. Once you clear the examination, you will be most eligible to get admission in the course and continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?