25th December 2017, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get B.Ed admission based on my M.Com marks?

I have completed my graduation with 46 percentage. And I have scored 55 percent on M.Com. Can I apply for B.Ed on my masters degree marks basis?

25th December 2017, 06:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get B.Ed admission based on my M.Com marks?

Some universities ask for Bachelor degree with 50% marks or a master degree without any marks limit for B.Ed admission. You can apply for admission at such universities.

Most of the universities ask for 50% marks in degree for B.Ed admission. In case of reserved category, there is relaxation of 5% marks.
25th December 2017, 10:08 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for B.Ed

Candidates from any background arts/ science/ commerce can apply for B.Ed course.

So you can apply for B.Ed after M.Com.
25th December 2017, 10:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in B.Ed course based on your M.Com marks. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's/ Master's degree course in Science/ Arts/ Commerce stream with minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ ST) marks from a recognised university are eligible to pursue B.Ed course. Admissions in B.Ed course are done through merit basis of graduation examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
26th December 2017, 03:17 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform that you are not eligible for B.Ed course as you haven't secured 50% marks in your bachelor's degree which is mandatory. No, you can not take admission in B.Ed course on the basis M.Com marks.
26th December 2017, 10:19 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed refers to Bachelor of Education and same is a professional degree course required by those who want to make their career as teachers of secondary and higher secondary schools.

Further the minimum required educational qualification for pursuing B.Ed degree course from a recognized college is a graduation in Arts/science/commerce stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Marks relaxation of 5%-10% is allowed for SC/ST category candidates.

So having completed your graduation with 46% marks you are eligible for pursuing B.Ed only if you belong to SC/ST category irrespective of marks secured in master degree course as admission in B.Ed is offered on the basis of marks secured in graduation degree only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?