12th February 2021, 06:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to pursue a PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology in Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to study for a PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology in Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences. I want to get an education loan to secure admission and study this course at this university. Please tell me can I get an education loan or not?

13th February 2021, 11:40 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue a PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology in Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences?

Yes, You can get an education loan to pursue a PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology in Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences.

To get education loan visit any bank after your admission with all your documents.

Tell them you want education loan then they will guide you about the procedure and eligibility to get education loan.

Now if you met eligibility criteria than only fill application and attach required documents.

Now submit application to get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?