23rd May 2022, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get GDPI call from Wellingker college having 54percentile in CET?

I have got the message from wellingker college that your score is valid hence I should fill the application form but I have scored 54 Percentile in CET so can I get the call for gdpi round

20th May 2023, 03:28 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Can I get GDPI call from Wellingker college having 54percentile in CET?

It is difficult to say for certain whether or not you will get a GDPI call from Wellingker College with a 54 percentile in CET. The college will consider a variety of factors when making its decision, including your CET score, your academic record, and your extracurricular activities. However, it is worth noting that the average percentile for GDPI candidates at Wellingker College is 80. This means that you would be below the average percentile. However, there is no guarantee that you will not be accepted. The college may consider other factors that are not reflected in your percentile score.

If you are serious about attending Wellingker College, I would recommend applying for GDPI. Even if you do not get a call, you will still have the opportunity to attend the college through the regular admission process.
30th May 2023, 08:28 PM
eduking

Default Re: Can I get GDPI call from Wellingker college having 54percentile in CET?

Welingkar College is one of the top management institutions and there is stiff competition among students to get admission. If you have got 54 percentile then it will be difficult to get a GDPI call because most of the candidates who get admission there have an 80 percentile or above score.

You should try to score better next time. Also, if you are looking for a management degree, you must consider a good college only because not every management degree is good enough for a decent job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?