3rd March 2019, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get MTech(VLSI Design) admission in SRM Institute of Science and Technology through GATE? Cutoff score required in GATE to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I want to study MTech in VLSI Design in SRM Institute of Science and Technology. I would like to know that can I get admission for this course through GATE? If yes, then what score I have to score for getting admission? Please tell me immediately.

15th December 2021, 03:43 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Can I get MTech(VLSI Design) admission in SRM Institute of Science and Technology through GATE? Cutoff score required in GATE to secure admission?

For MTech VLSI design you must have a BTech or B.E degree with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.
And also you have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE.
15th December 2021, 05:19 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get MTech(VLSI Design) admission in SRM Institute of Science and Technology through GATE? Cutoff score required in GATE to secure admission?

Yes,you will get MTech VLSI Design admission in SRM Institute of Science and technology through gate, you must have a BTech or B.E degree with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.
And also you have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?