26th July 2019, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Interior Design in Dehradun Institute of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join Dehradun Institute of Technology for studying Bachelor of Interior Design. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this institute? Please tell me about the cutoff score also for the admission.

30th July 2019, 05:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Interior Design in Dehradun Institute of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join Dehradun Institute of Technology for studying Bachelor of Interior Design. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this institute? Please tell me about the cutoff score also for the admission.

There is no entrance examination available to study the Bachelor in Design (Interior Design) course at the Dehradun Institute of Technology. Candidates are admitted to the Bachelor in Design (Interior Design) course at the Dehradun Institute of Technology on the basis of marks scored in the Class XII examination. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations and candidates are admitted through counseling. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
30th July 2019, 09:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Interior Design in Dehradun Institute of Technology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams are not required to study Bachelor of Interior Design in Dehradun Institute of Technology. Admissions are made on the basis of order of merit of 12th standard marks.
Bachelor of Interior Design is full time 4 years duration program.

More information is available at;
https://www.dituniversity.edu.in/adm...sion-procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?