24th March 2019, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study MPharm(Pharmacology) in LM College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to do MPharm now in the specialization of Pharmacology. want to do this MDS course from LM College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad. So, I would like to know that I can get scholarship in this institute for doing this MPharm course?

27th March 2019, 04:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study MPharm(Pharmacology) in LM College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad?

For M.Pharma scholarship you need to qualify GPAT and then take admission at a recognized institute or college. You will get admission on the basis of GPAT scorecard and scholarship will be released by AICTE once you take admission.

You will get the scholarship or stipend on per month basis for a duration of two years of a masters degree in pharmacy. You will get your choice of college if you have a decent GPAT score.
30th March 2019, 12:19 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study MPharm(Pharmacology) in LM College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad?

Scholarship available to study MPharm(Pharmacology) in LM College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad:-

Yes, the college do offer scholarship to the candidates who are merit holders and those who belong to the reserve categories.

You can check the details through:-

http://www.jacpcldce.ac.in/Adm14/online/CM_SCO_2.pdf

If are eligible for the scholarship, you can fill the below attached form and can submit it to the college along with the documents required.

Scholarship Form:-http://www.jacpcldce.ac.in/Adm15/SCF_Form.pdf

College Address:-
Lallubhai Motilal College Of Pharmacy,
Post Box No. 4011, Navrangpura,
Ahmedabad - 380 009 Gujrat - India

You can also visit the website www.lmcp.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?