24th March 2019, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MPharm(Pharmacology) in LM College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad?

Hi, I would like to join LM College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad for studying MPharm(Pharmacology). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Post Graduation course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

28th March 2019, 03:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MPharm(Pharmacology) in LM College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I would like to join LM College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad for studying MPharm(Pharmacology). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Post Graduation course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

Admission to the MPharm (Pharmacology) course in the LM College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad is done through The Admission Committee for Professional Courses, Gujarat. Eligible candidates can apply online for the admission to study the MPharm (Pharmacology) course. Those candidates who have passed BPharm with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study the MPharm (Pharmacology) in the LM College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad. Candidates are selected for the MPharm (Pharmacology) course in the LM College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad on the basis of rank obtained in GATE/GPAT/PGCET. The LM College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad website link is given Click Here
30th March 2019, 12:02 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MPharm(Pharmacology) in LM College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad?

As per the information available, the admission to the LM College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad is only on the basis of merit. You would need to appear in the "GPAT" examination. They are not taking admission under management quota.

GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST or GPAT is the All India based entrance examination for the admission in Pharmacy colleges.

Once you appear in the counselling, you will be given the choice to submit the list of colleges . If you have the good rank and there are vacancies in the college for MPharm in Pharmacology, you will definitely get the admission.

You can visit the website :-http://www.lmcp.ac.in/DATA/Admission.pdf for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?