19th November 2016, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue LAW courses after completing BA Social Science & History sixteen years ago? Details about the courses?

Respected Sir, I had completed my graduation with BA Social Science & History 16 years ago and now I want to pursue a career in LAW so I want to know am I eligible to pursue LAW courses after completing BA Social Science & History sixteen years ago? Provide the details about the courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I pursue after completing MA Political Science? Provide details about Technical courses
  2. Detailed information and age limit to apply for PhD in Social Science & Humanities course in IIT, Chennai?
  3. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? How can I apply for the courses?
  4. Details about the 3/5 years course of Law? How to apply and move forward to pursue law after B.E?
  5. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
  6. What are the career opportunities after completing intermediate (BIPC)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the percentage required in class 12th to pursue LAW courses?
  8. Which Degree courses are available that I can pursue after completing Intermediate with Science stream?
  9. Is it possible to do any law courses in correspondence while doing M.Phil?
  10. Suggestions to pursue Part time course being a candidate having completed MBA and Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law & Admin Law with 3 years of work experience? From which Institutes I can pursue these courses?
  11. What are the integrated courses and what is the use of it? What are the jobs available after completing such courses? -- [New]
  12. How to pursue MS in Cyber Law or PG in Cyber Law? Difference between both the courses
  13. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  14. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  15. Which banking related courses i can pursue after completing Graduation in Engineering?
  16. Which courses can I pursue after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Which Group exams can write?
  17. What is the procedure to pursue Forensic Science courses after completing class 12th?
  18. List of institutes offering courses on Indian History for a graduate?
24th November 2016, 08:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue LAW courses after completing BA Social Science & History sixteen years ago? Details about the courses?

Law courses at most universities have an upper age limit of 30 years as in the case of CLAT. Hence, it will be difficult for you to get admission now, if you have done degree 16 years backs.

You are surely above 30 years and that makes you not eligible for law courses. You can't apply for CLAT which is considered the best option to get admission in top law universities in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?