17th November 2016, 05:41 PM
aparna143

Can I pursue MA History first and then apply for SET and NET examination?

Respected Sir, I have done my graduation in B.Com and I will be doing my post graduation hereafter so I want to ask you that I am willing to give NET and SET examination so for that is it necessary to have graduation and post graduation in the same stream? Can I do MA in History and then apply for SET and NET examination? Please answer as soon as possible.

19th November 2016, 10:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MA History first and then apply for SET and NET examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aparna143 View Post
Respected Sir, I have done my graduation in B.Com and I will be doing my post graduation hereafter so I want to ask you that I am willing to give NET and SET examination so for that is it necessary to have graduation and post graduation in the same stream? Can I do MA in History and then apply for SET and NET examination? Please answer as soon as possible.
UGC NET and SET exam doesn't require graduation degree specialization. This exam is depends in masters degree only.

If you have completed M.A in History with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for NET or SET exam.

For JRF post, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?