3rd August 2016, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I register to Indian Paramedical Council after B.Sc in Anaesthesia and Critical Care Technology?

Hello Sir, I have passed B.Sc in Anaesthesia and Critical Care Technology under IGNOU which is a regular course conducted in a medical college hospital, kerala. Can I register to Indian Paramedical Council now?

31st May 2017, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I register to Indian Paramedical Council after B.Sc in Anaesthesia and Critical Care Technology?

Good evening sir. I have passed B.Sc.Operation theater and anaesthesia Technology regular in global college of allied health sciences 2012 to 2015,affiliated Dr.MGR medical university in chennai. Can I register to Indian Paramedical Council now?
30th December 2020, 03:50 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

Default Re: Can I register to Indian Paramedical Council after B.Sc in Anaesthesia and Critical Care Technology?

If you have to completed graduation course with mathematics subject then you're eligible to apply for MCA course. Otherwise you're ineligible to apply for MCA course.

No issue you have failed in 10th or one year gap. If you have completed graduation course with mathematics subject from recognized university then definitely you're eligible to apply for MCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?