26th September 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better M.Sc in Anaesthesia or MBA in Health Care Administration?

I' m an internship student of anesthesia technology, completed my course from sathya sai institute of higher medical sciences Bangalore. i would like to do my post graduation. which one will be the best choice Msc in anaesthesia/ MBA in health care or administration ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is best choice M.Sc Anaesthesia or MBA Health Care/Administration?
  2. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  3. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration?
  4. Scope for a BDS to do masters MDS in US? Entrance exams? Process?
  5. Can I do MH(Hospital Management) after BAMS in Abroad?
  6. Which course is better for me after completing BDS? Which consultancy is the best in India?
  7. What is the difference between MBA in health care services and MBA in Hospital Administration and MHA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How much salary will I get after completing BDS course?
  9. Training for Hospital & Health care administration?
  10. Guidance to do project in Health Care Management being a candidate of pursuing final year in M.Sc Hospital Administration?
  11. Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration?
  12. How to join BSc Anaesthesia after completing diploma in anaesthesia technology
  13. List of the top colleges offering MBA health care and hospital administration through MAT score? My MAT percentile is 92.05
  14. Details about further studies in the field of MSc Medical Anatomy, MBA health and hospital administration and other courses?
  15. What is the job prospect in USA in health care management?
  16. How to pursue DNB after completing DA from Government medical college Jammu
  17. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
  18. Am I eligible for MBA in Health Care if I am B.A.M.S doctor?
29th September 2014, 11:14 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which course is better M.Sc in Anaesthesia or MBA in Health Care Administration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I' m an internship student of anesthesia technology, completed my course from sathya sai institute of higher medical sciences Bangalore. i would like to do my post graduation. which one will be the best choice Msc in anaesthesia/ MBA in health care or administration ?
Both the M.Sc Anesthesia and MBA in Health Care Administration having good scope. By the way choosing the course is based on your future aspiration and interest.

If you are interested to continue with the same specialization then you can apply for M.Sc Anesthesia course. If you interested to change your specialization in Management field, then you can apply for MBA in Health Care Administration.

M.Sc Anesthesia course more focus on the specialization (Anesthesia) and relating science. But, MBA in Health Care Administration focus on Hospital and Management field.
1st October 2014, 07:06 PM
Rajesh Saagar
Member+

Default Re: Which course is better M.Sc in Anaesthesia or MBA in Health Care Administration?

I agree with the last post by Bestanswerer. Both the courses have good scope and more over one can excel in any of the course, if they take it with interest. If you are really passionate about taking M.Sc Anaesthesia then go ahead with the course.
But, if you are aiming to change your specialization then MBA in Health Care Administration is a good choice. Actually many people have succeed in this area and the graduates who completes their Medical degree is opting for this course. So, on the whole both the courses have good scope and it is up to you to select the course.
5th August 2019, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Which is best course MHA or m.sc in anesthesia
22nd September 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

1-Best university for msc anaesthesia???
2- which is best in msc anaesthesia- anaesthesia in cardiac perfusion or anaesthesia in icu?? I'm really cofused what will i do??
14th September 2021, 08:33 PM
Minal F

Eligibilty criteria:

M.Sc in Anaesthesia -Candidates must have a graduation degree with physics,chemistry and biology with minimum 45%marks .

duration- 2 years

scope after M.sc in Anaesthesia:

Anaesthesiologist Assistant
Anaesthesia Technician
Cardiac Anethetist

JOB AFTER MBA in HEALTH CARE adminstration;

HOSPITAL ADMINSTRATOR
HOSPITAL CEO
PRODUCT MANAGER
PRODUCT MARKETING
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?