1st September 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I sit for counselling without qualifying GATE? Possibility to get an MTech seat in JNTUH? List of universities for MTech admission for non GATE qualifier?

Sir, will I attend counseling for MTech without qualifying in GATE? My GATE score is 177 and my marks is 12.58 AMN and my rank is 52391. Is there any chance to get a seat in JNTUH? And please let me know the universities where I will get admission.

7th September 2019, 03:35 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I sit for counselling without qualifying GATE? Possibility to get an MTech seat in JNTUH? List of universities for MTech admission for non GATE qualifier?

To take admission for MTech in JNTUH you need to give the entrance test. If you have not scored well in GATE then apart from GATE you can take admission through TSPGECET (Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test) it is a state level entrance examination administrated by OSmania University, Hyderabad. The educational qualification which is required is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate.

The other universities where you want to try without GATE is given below.

Deccan College of Engineering Technology
Vasavi College of Engineering
MVSR Engineering College
University College of Technology
Chaitanya Bharathi Instiute of Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?