7th July 2023, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I sit for IIT JAM if completed B.Sc 6 years back? Will I get admission in IIT colleges?

I have completed B.sc. Computer in 2010. So, tell me that can I sit in IIT JAM and after cracking the exam I will be eligible or not for IIT colleges?

13th July 2023, 03:05 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I sit for IIT JAM if completed B.Sc 6 years back? Will I get admission in IIT colleges?

The first thing I would like to let you know that IIT JAM is held for admission in a Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree in the following disciplines only:

* Physics.

* Mathematics.

* Biotechnology.

* Geology.

* Economics.

* Mathematical Statistics.

* Geology.

Further, I would like to let you know that gap in academic years does not matter as far as the eligibility for appearing in the IIT JAM is concerned but you must make sure you hold the minimum educational requirement for admission in the M.Sc. degree in a particular discipline.

For complete details regarding the required minimum educational requirement for admission to an M.Sc. degree offer at different IITs and other participating institutes through IIT JAM, you can refer to the link https://jam.iitg.ac.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?