26th June 2016, 01:31 PM
Radha kanumuri

Can I study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Osmania University with 37th rank in OU-CET?

Hi,
I have got 37th rank in OU-CET. Kindly let me know that will I get seat for studying M.Sc in Microbiology in Osmania University? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in Osmania University with 476 rank in OU-CET? -- [New]
  2. What rank I have to achieve in EAMCET to study B.Tech in Osmania University?
  3. How much rank in Law CET is required to join Osmania University campus for LLB 5 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission to study MBBS in Osmania University if secured 2560 rank in EAMCET being a BC-C female candidate?
  5. Am I eligible to study M.A.(English) in Osmania University being a graduate of IGNOU?
  6. Can I study M.Tech in Osmania University or JNTU if secured 7000 rank in GATE-CSE being an OC student?
  7. Can I get admission to study 3 years LLB course in Osmania University if secured 825 rank in entrance exam being a SC candidate?
  8. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Physics) in Osmania University if secured 67 Open category rank in OUCET?
  9. Is there any chance to get seat in Osmania university having 517 rank in PGCET?
  10. How can I study M.Sc in Osmania University being a B.Sc(Mathematics) student of Andhra University?
  11. Chances to get admission in IP University to study BHMCT for a candidate who has secured 761 rank in CET?
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  13. How can I get a seat in Osmania university after scoring 2700 rank in PGECET
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Com in Osmania University?
  15. Which university is better to study correspondence M.Com among IGNOU and Osmania University?
  16. How many seats are available to study MDS in Osmania University?
  17. List of top 10 colleges offering M.Sc(Chemistry) in Hyderabad for a candidate with 1439 rank in Osmania University entrance exam?
  18. How to study chemical engineering in Osmania University Hyderabad? Is this curse better? How about the placements?
19th August 2016, 12:27 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Osmania University with 37th rank in OU-CET?

I happy to tell you that you can definitely study M.Sc in Microbiology in Osmania University with the above rank which you have scored. You have scored a good rank, I am sure that you will get admission in Osmania University. For more details contact to the University itself.
19th August 2019, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Osmania University with 37th rank in OU-CET?

I have got 118 rank in CPGET-2019 can I get seat in msc microbiology in osmania university
20th August 2019, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in m.sc microbiology in o.u for rank 295
29th August 2019, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the rank for o.c candidate to get seat in MSC microbiology in main campus of osmania university
30th August 2020, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Hi iam studying bsc Biotechnology 3rd year u want to msc microbiology does msc microbiology has good scope in Hyderabad is it has many opportunities here and after msc can we join as researcher or we should do phd
2nd September 2020, 04:53 PM
aayeshasyeda99

Yes, Ofcourse.It is a very good rank, and you can a seat in the University for it. Please contact the University regarding the application so that you are not late.
24th October 2021, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi i got 382 rank in cpcet for msc microbiology. Can i got seat in ou main campus?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?