24th June 2019, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Master of Divinity in Hyderabad Institute of Theology and Apologetics being a BA(Religious Studies) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of BA in Religious Studies. I want to do Master of Divinity from Hyderabad Institute of Theology and Apologetics. I would like to know that can I do this Master of Divinity course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

26th June 2019, 04:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master of Divinity in Hyderabad Institute of Theology and Apologetics being a BA(Religious Studies) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of BA in Religious Studies. I want to do Master of Divinity from Hyderabad Institute of Theology and Apologetics. I would like to know that can I do this Master of Divinity course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Yes, you can study Master of Divinity in Hyderabad Institute of Theology and Apologetics after completion of the BA (Religious Studies) course. Candidates who have obtained a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or Bible College or Seminary are eligible to study Master of Divinity course at the Hyderabad Institute of Theology and Apologetics. They should have very good knowledge of English as the Master of Divinity course is taught in English. Hyderabad Institute of Theology and Apologetics website link is given http://dfw.cc/hitha/academics/programs/
26th June 2019, 09:25 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master of Divinity in Hyderabad Institute of Theology and Apologetics being a BA(Religious Studies) student?

Yes, you can certainly study Master of Divinity in Hyderabad Institute of Theology and Apologetics being a BA(Religious Studies) student.

The candidates are required to have passed Graduation from a recognized university in any discipline (B.A., B.Sc., B. Com.) or Bachelor of Theology (B.Th.) from the Asia Theological Association or Senate of Serampore.

You cam check the website http://hitha.org/ for details.

Address:-
Hyderabad Institute of Theology and Apologetics
H. No. 1-7-9/A, 501 Surabhi Sapphire,
Opposite Telephone Exchange, Golkonda X-Roads,
Musheerabad, Hyderabad-500 020, Telangana, India
5th February 2020, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

After b.sc degree do i need to study m.th/ b.th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?