24th June 2019, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Master of Divinity in Hyderabad Institute of Theology and Apologetics?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in Hyderabad Institute of Theology and Apologetics for Master of Divinity course. Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

26th June 2019, 11:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Master of Divinity in Hyderabad Institute of Theology and Apologetics?

The admission procedure to study Master of Divinity in Hyderabad Institute of Theology and Apologetics are given below.

==> Candidate can apply online through institute website www.dfw.cc/hitha/

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents.

==> Pay the application fee online and submit the application.

==> Candidate must have done a bachelors degree in the relevant field from a recognized university.
27th June 2019, 01:54 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Master of Divinity in Hyderabad Institute of Theology and Apologetics?

The admission to study Master of Divinity in Hyderabad Institute of Theology and Apologetics is on the basis of Counseling followed by Interview.

You would need download the application form through the website http://dfw.cc/hitha.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for the Master of Divinity in Hyderabad Institute of Theology and Apologetics is graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University .

You can check the website http://dfw.cc/hitha/admissions/eligibility/ for more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?