30th December 2014, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Master of Hotel Management being a student of B.Com?

Hi
I am B.Com student without
maths can do hotel management as
I am from icse board I left science in class 9th...
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Master of Hotel Management being a student of B.Com? -- [New]
  2. Admission in Master of Hotel Management for B.Sc(Botany) student? Scope and courses offerd under MHM?
  3. Information about Master degree course in Hotel Management?
  4. Whether a Bachelor of Arts student is eligible to study Master of Hotel Management? -- [New]
  5. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  6. Detailed information about Education Loan to study Master of Hotel Management?
  7. Eligiblity to pursue Master of Hotel Management for B.Com final semester student?
  8. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  9. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  10. Benefits of Master's in Hotel Management for BBA student?
  11. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  12. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  13. Possibility for a commerce student to study professional course like Hotel Management?
  14. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  15. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths?
  16. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  17. How can I get admission in Master of Hotel Management in Taiwan being a B.Com final year student? In which entrance exam I will have to appear?
  18. MBA course from pune university, syllabus and exam date for MBA CET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
31st December 2014, 11:23 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master of Hotel Management being a student of B.Com?

Yes, you can do MHM(Master of Hotel Management) course.

Any stream students are eligible to apply for Masters of Hotel Management(MHM) course.

Eligibility:

. Minimum qualification for MHM course is to be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks.
31st December 2014, 11:45 PM
coolshaaz

Yes you can study Master in Hotel Management being a student of B.Com.

Eligibility:

1. Your Bachelors degree can be in any field.

2. You must have passed Bachelors degree from a recognized university with at least 45% marks.
5th May 2015, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Master of Hotel Management being a student of BBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?