8th November 2009, 09:42 PM
ambika

MBA course from pune university, syllabus and exam date for MBA CET exam?

My name is ambika and i am from maharashtra .. i am a commerce as well as a law graduate and i am willing to do mba course from pune university.I have too many Q about this course like what is the course for mba cet exam and date for the cet exam ..... plz help me

16th November 2009, 07:51 PM
pradeep_3579

Default Re: MBA course from pune university, syllabus and exam date for MBA CET exam?

Hi ambika,mba cet exam is like any other cet exam.it consists of reasoning,g.k.,apti,di.the exam will be conduct in february 2010.please be in touch.
16th November 2009, 10:18 PM
nabimb11

Default Re: MBA course from pune university, syllabus and exam date for MBA CET exam?

Hi,
This is Nabi. Please go through this link
MAH-MBA/MMS-CET-2009
17th November 2009, 12:38 AM
sayed.tauheed

hi
just go through this link this will definitely help you out
Maharashtra MBA CET 2009 | MBA, GMAT, College, Rankings
12th December 2009, 06:57 PM
mohammedmujeeb

hi!I am MD MUJEEB and i have more information about the mba exam date and top mba colleges in pune.
31st December 2009, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Hi! Dis is Avishek. I'm in final yr of my grads.Please tell me abt the mba exam date and top mba colleges in pune.
31st December 2009, 07:55 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Cet exam for mba will be on 21st February 2010 (Sunday). The detailed notification regarding availability of information brochure, filling up on-line CET Application form, eligibility criteria etc. will be published in leading newspapers and will also be available on the official web site www.dte.org.in/mba in the month of January 2010.
31st December 2009, 09:10 PM
anuja
Senior Member+

Master of Business administration (M.B.A.)
Master of Personnel Management (M.P.M)
Master of Computer Management (M.C.M.)
Master of Management Sciences (M.M.S.)
Master of Marketing Management (M.M.M.)
Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (B.H.M.C.T.)
these are some courses offered by pune university in management.
for admission details visit its official site given below.

http://www.unipune.ernet.in/stud_info/list%20of%20courses.htm#mgt
27th January 2010, 09:49 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Sale of the information brochure along with application kit at select post offices: first date - 18.01.2010, last date – 02.02.2010

Submission and confirmation of online application form through the website- http://www.dte.org.in/mba for Maharashtra state/OMS/J&K/NRI/PO/Foreign national/foreign students/children of Indian workers in the Gulf countries candidates: first date – 18.01.2010, last date – 03.02.2010.

Take a look of previous three years sample papers and brief syllabus of MH-CET (MBA) from the link given below.

http://mhcet.patshala.com/mba/

Best of luck
9th February 2010, 12:13 AM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

will any one tell me,the admission in kurukshetra university for mba is taken on the basics of cat exam or mat exam.
15th March 2010, 10:16 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Hi....
Friend there is good scope of MBA. You can get the details from the below site:
24th March 2010, 05:13 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
you can download the syllabus from the link below:
and the exam dates is:first date - 18.01.2010,
last date – 02.02.2010
all the best.
27th March 2010, 11:18 AM
pritirai

hi
visit
http://www.successcds.net/mbaentranceexam/
all the best
30th June 2010, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

what are the branches of MBA ?
31st July 2010, 05:19 PM
s.k.singh

dear friend,
in this field, there is a lot of carrier as well as the job option,
so it will be better if you will go for this,and if you want
to know about the MBA course from pune university, syllabus and exam date for MBA CET exam..
then do not get worry,
you can get it from the following websites..
www.successcds.com
www.unipune.ernet.in
5th August 2010, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambika View Post
My name is ambika and i am from maharashtra .. i am a commerce as well as a law graduate and i am willing to do mba course from pune university.I have too many Q about this course like what is the course for mba cet exam and date for the cet exam ..... plz help me
I hope this might help you out. Are you willing to do it from Symbiosis...?? MBA
5th August 2010, 07:25 PM
prathamesh22

OR
www.unipune.ernet.in
GO TO ABOVE LINK YOU WILL GET THE INFO
14th August 2010, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

MBA CET OF PUNE UNIVERSITY
15th August 2010, 10:42 AM
ravi k
Senior Member+

hi ambika,

you can do MBA in pune university.

you can getmore information about syllabus and other things by going to following link...

MAH-MBA/MMS-CET-2009

all d best.
24th August 2010, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I'm Mahadev Doke from Mahrarastra(Madha). MBa degree easy or not, i can't undrestand what do................................................ .................................................
8th December 2010, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Please sir
send me
M.B.A CET Date 2011 in pune university
24th December 2010, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am Shital please tell me MBA CET DATE
25th April 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

I am ba. i want to do MBA. Tell me proper information about MBA. Syllabus,Fees, Addmission
20th September 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I Want MBA EXAM TIME TABLE .PLS SEND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
28th September 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the MBA 1SEM.exam date of 2011-12
16th October 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

hi can you plz tell me the date of MBA sem.
2nd November 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I wnt syllabus and exam date for MBA CET exam for 2011batch
2nd November 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

exam date for MBA CET exam and syllabus for the batch of 2011..
3rd November 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Can You help me with the date of sale for information brochure kit for CET 2012
29th November 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

i also have to do mba,so can u plz tell me every details for mba,as like,about univercities fees etc
17th January 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: MBA course from pune university, syllabus and exam date for MBA CET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi! Dis is Avishek. I'm in final yr of my grads.Please tell me abt the mba exam date and top mba colleges in pune.
date of pune univercity cet exam? and also Then addmision fees schedule reply me just
28th January 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
he ambika i m ashish i m from nagpur an now in pune i also want to do mba from pune university the cet entrance exam forms will avilabe on axix banks all branches u have to collect that forms an fill them online an visit the www.dte.org/mba u get the full info on this all college,course list avilable on that an my email id is [email protected] mail me i help u if u want more bye
28th January 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
and the forms avilable from 1st feb to 18feb
19th March 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

what is examination date of pune uni. of 2011-2012 please pass as fast as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?