6th February 2023, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Master of Social Work in Madurai Institute of Social Sciences being a BA(Social Work) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of BA in Social Work. I want to do Master of Social Work from Madurai Institute of Social Sciences. I would like to know that can I do this Master of Social Work course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

7th February 2023, 12:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master of Social Work in Madurai Institute of Social Sciences being a BA(Social Work) student?

Yes. You can study Master of Social Work at Madurai Institute of Social Sciences being a BA(Social Work) student. The MSW course is a post-graduate course in social work that typically lasts two years. After pursuing a Bachelor's degree, aspirants can enroll in an MSW course. If candidates choose to enroll in a social work post-graduate study, those with a Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) degree are recommended.
7th February 2023, 10:28 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master of Social Work in Madurai Institute of Social Sciences being a BA(Social Work) student?

Yes, you can study master of social work in Madurai Institute of Social Sciences being a BA(Social Work) student.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?