5th June 2018, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?
  2. How many seats are available for Master of Social Work course in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?
  3. Entrance exam available to study Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?
  5. Essential courses to make career in NGO?
  6. When the admission of M.Phil(Social Work) will be started in Tata Institute of Social Sciences? Entrance exam to get admission?
  7. What is full of MSW? Is it a good course to take up?
  8. Can I do MSW after graduation in B.A Economics(Honors)
  9. Entrance exams available to study Master of Social Work for BA(Social Science) graduate? -- [New]
  10. What is the eligibility of MSW course in AMU?
  11. Differences among Sociology, Social Science and Social Work course to study in Post Graduation? Scope of such courses? List of good institutes in West Bengal?
  12. How to do MSW from IGNOU? I am a regular law student form CCS university
  13. How can I join MSW course after completing B.Com CS
  14. Whether admission to M.Phil(Social Work) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences is only for working professionals?
  15. Admission criteria to study M.Phil(Social Work) in Karve Institute of Social Work? Regulations and programme structure?
  16. Qualification required for BSW? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get fellowship for M.Phil(Social Work) course in Tata Institute of Social Sciences?
  18. Which are the latest introduced Ph.D courses in Telangana University?
6th June 2018, 01:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Graduates in any discipline with English as one of the subjects or bridge course in English are eligible to study Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences (ILSASS). Candidates are admitted to the MSW course based on marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Candidates can download the application or can apply online. Candidates after completion of the MSW course can work in non-government, inter-government and government organizations. They can work as social workers, counselors, project officer, field officer and coordinators in the fields of health, education, justice, gender issues, etc. The ILSASS website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?