9th August 2019, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA(Hospitality Management) in The Hotel School Jaipur being a BSc(Hospitality Management) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of BSc(Hospitality Management). I want to do MBA(Hospitality Management) from The Hotel School Jaipur. I would like to know that I can do this MBA(Hospitality Management) course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

14th August 2019, 12:10 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA(Hospitality Management) in The Hotel School Jaipur being a BSc(Hospitality Management) student?

M.B.A. Hospitality Management or Master of Business Administration in Hospitality Management is a postgraduate Hospitality Management course. Yes, you are eligible to study MBA(Hospitality Management) in The Hotel School Jaipur being a BSc(Hospitality Management) student. The course duration of Master of Business Administration in Hospitality Management is 2 years.
14th August 2019, 12:00 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA(Hospitality Management) in The Hotel School Jaipur being a BSc(Hospitality Management) student?

Yes, you can certainly study Master of Business Administration (Hospitality Management) in The Hotel School Jaipur.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Master of Business Administration (Hospitality Management) in The Hotel School Jaipur is Graduation which is be of 3 years with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university along with a valid score card from Common Admission Test (CAT) or Common Management Admission Test (CMAT).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?