10th June 2011, 05:35 PM
new course

Information about MSc integrated courses of animation technology? Colleges offering the course in Chennai? Details about the MSc courses available in Chennai and their fee structure?

I need information about m.sc integrated courses about animation technology and colleges offering this course in chennai.And please give me further details about m.sc courses available in chennai with fee structure and eligibility.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about MSc integrated courses and colleges offering the course in Chennai? Which colleges offer MSc courses in Chennai? Fee structure and eligibility of the course?
  2. Names of the colleges integrated MSc course in Chennai?
  3. Is Hindi necessary to study 10th to get government services?
  4. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  5. Colleges offering M.Sc Integrated courses in Chennai?
  6. Institutes offering integrated MSc courses? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  7. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  8. Scope in MSc Clinical Research course? Any Government Colleges in Chennai offering this course?
  9. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Colleges in India offering MSc in IT or MSc in IT Management? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of the exam?
  11. Details about MSc Food Tech Courses? Fee structure of it?
  12. List of the colleges in Chennai offering B.Tech/Integrated course in nanotechnology?
  13. Details of the CA colleges in Chennai along with the fee structure?
  14. Colleges/universities having integrated MSc Phd course in Physics? What is the fee structure
  15. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics? -- [New]
  16. List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th?
  18. Details about the animation course and the institutions offering Animation course? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
22nd July 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about MSc integrated courses of animation technology? Colleges offering the course in Chennai? Details about the MSc courses available in Chennai and their fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by new course View Post
I need information about m.sc integrated courses about animation technology and colleges offering this course in chennai.And please give me further details about m.sc courses available in chennai with fee structure and eligibility.
msc it
8th May 2020, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about MSc integrated courses of animation technology? Colleges offering the course in Chennai? Details about the MSc courses available in Chennai and their fee structure?

I need information about b.sc or integrated m.sc electronic media in chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?