15th July 2019, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MCA in Amity University-Patna being a correspondence BCA student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BCA through correspondence education. I want to do MCA in Amity University-Patna. I would like to know can I study this MCA course as I am a correspondence student?

21st July 2019, 04:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MCA in Amity University-Patna being a correspondence BCA student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BCA through correspondence education. I want to do MCA in Amity University-Patna. I would like to know can I study this MCA course as I am a correspondence student?

Sorry, you cannot study MCA in Amity University – Patna after completion of BCA course in the correspondence mode. Amity University – Patna does not offer MCA course. It offers BCA course and BCA + MCA (Dual Degree) course of 5 years duration.
Therefore, you can study the MCA course in other colleges or universities. Students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics or Computer Science or Computer Applications or Information Practice or Data Management Application or Web Application or Multimedia and Web Technology with at least 50% marks are eligible to study the BCA + MCA (Dual Degree) in Amity University – Patna. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
21st July 2019, 07:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MCA in Amity University-Patna being a correspondence BCA student?

If you have got BCA degree from a recognised distance mode university then surely you will be eligible for MCA degree admission at any recognised university. Just make sure you fulfil the marks criteria and also perform well in the entrance exam because admission is not merit.

Mostly admission is through entrance exam for MCA and you just have to perform excellently in the entrance exam to get admission at your choice of place. Most of the universities ask for minimum 50% in the degree to appear for MCA entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?