10th July 2019, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) in IIIT Bangalore being a BE(ECE) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of BE in ECE. I want to do MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) from IIIT Bangalore. I would like to know that I can do this MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

14th July 2019, 10:27 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) in IIIT Bangalore being a BE(ECE) student?

Yes, you are eligible to study MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) in IIIT Bangalore being a BE(ECE) student. The candidate should have passed graduation course like BE/B.Tech course from a recognized board. The course duration of Master of Technology in Electronic Systems Design Engineering is 2 years.
14th July 2019, 12:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) in IIIT Bangalore being a BE(ECE) student?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to pursue MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) in IIIT Bangalore being a BE(ECE) student. In order to get admission in MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering, you must have to qualify BE(ECE) with minimum 65% marks and have a valid score in GATE.
Candidates who have done BE/BTech (Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)/Instrumentation Engineering (IN) with at least 65% marks from any recognized university with valid score in GATE are eligible.
Those who have passed M.Sc. in any physical sciences or MCA with 60% marks can also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?