6th August 2018, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) in IIIT-Bangalore?

Respected Sir, I want to secure admission in IIIT-Bangalore for MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) course. Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) course offered in IIIT-Bangalore?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) in IIIT-Bangalore?
  3. Can I study MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) being a BTech Electrical student? -- [New]
  4. Which campus of IIIT is better among Bangalore, Hyderabad, Allahabad and Delhi to study M.Tech without GATE?
  5. Job opportunities with expected salary for M.Tech(Automotive Systems/Thermal Science & Energy Systems/Engineering Design/Manufacturing Design/Renewable Energy Systems) in India and Abroad?
  6. Procedure to get admission in MS CS in IIIT Hyderabad?
  7. Is it good to do MEP Piping design after 15 years of work experience as site engineer with no design experience?
  8. Can I do ME(Electrical Power Systems) after completing BE Electrical course?
  9. What are the courses offered by BITS Pilani for M.Tech Programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scope of studying MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) course?
  11. Fee structure details for IIIT Bangalore? Is it possible to apply off-online?
  12. Admission procedure to study ME(Digital Systems Engineering) in Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD(Spatial Informatics) in IIIT-Hyderabad?
  14. Higher studies after BE ECE on medical
  15. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  16. Best courses for electronics communication field?
  17. List of specializations for ECE students in MS?
  18. Admission procedure to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore?
23rd September 2018, 08:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) in IIIT-Bangalore?

Admission procedure to study MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) in IIIT-Bangalore is given below.

Eligible candidates are admitted to the M.Tech (Electronic Systems Design Engineering) programme in IIIT-Bangalore on the basis of performance in the GATE examination and personal interview. Candidates must have completed BE/B.Tech or equivalent with minimum 65% from any recognized university to be eligible to apply for admission in IIIT-Bangalore to pursue M.Tech (Electronic Systems Design Engineering). Candidates who hold a first class degree of 3 years undergraduate programmes followed by MSc with first class in any of the physical sciences, or an MCA degree with first class are also eligible to apply.

You can get more details on the website link mentioned below.
https://www.iiitb.ac.in/admission_m_tech_esd.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?