18th February 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Structural Engineering with 26.11 marks in TANCET? List of colleges to get admission?

Hello Sir/Mam,
I have got 26.11 in TANCET. What are all the colleges I am eligible? Will I get Structure Engineering course with this marks?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in GCE, Salem for M.E.(Structural Engineering) if scored 39.01 marks in TANCET?
  2. How to study for M.E structural engineering after passing civil engineering?
  3. Expected marks required in TANCET 2015 for admission in Structural Engineering?
  4. Which colleges can I get after scoring MBA TANCET marks of 15.00 and overall rank of 1400?
  5. Possible colleges having 32.5 marks in TANCET exam?
  6. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  7. List of colleges offering MBA program through TANCET
  8. List of colleges affiliated to Anna University offering admission with 25.27 marks in TANCET? -- [New]
  9. List of colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has scored 36.75 marks in TANCET? When the counselling application will be issue? From where I will get?
  10. Will I get Anna University Guindy campus for structural? I have scored 26.9 marks in TANCET
  11. List of top 10 NITs in structural engineering branch for M.Tech
  12. Can I get admission to study in Anna University if scored 27.241 marks in TANCET-ME being a BC candidate?
  13. Percentage required in B.Tech to apply for TANCET-M.E.? List of colleges for admission?
  14. Colleges I can get in TANCET counseling after scoring 15.25 in TANCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of the engineering colleges offering M.Tech course in structural engineering and design? What are the scopes available for the same?
  16. How can I apply for M.E in Structural Engineering after scoring 21 in GATE?
  17. Duration of MCA course in Bharathiyar University?
  18. List of colleges in Chennai for a candidate who has scored 23.2 marks in TANCET-MBA?
27th March 2016, 09:31 AM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I study Structural Engineering with 26.11 marks in TANCET? List of colleges to get admission?

Yes you can get structural Engineering through tancet but the thing is you cannot get seat in to institutions since it is very low cut off. There re very limited colleges offering this course and it is better only if you would have done Civil Engineering in your UG.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?